Print pricing is based on the total square inches of your order, which is determined by the quantity, final output dimensions, and border width. Keep in mind that the price is calculated from the trim size, not the image size.
How to Use Our Print Calculator?
All Standard Option print media is based $0.10/sqin, with Premium and Specialty Options at $0.12 and $0.14/sqin respectively. It doesn’t matter whether you mix quantities, sizes, or media, the total sqin of your print(s). All testing is included in the cost of printing.
Please understand that this calculator is for estimating only. If you require a firm quote, please call or email.
1. Select the Media Type from the drop down list provided. If you do not see the media you were looking for, we are testing new media all the time, so it may be available upon special request.
2. Enter the quantity of prints desired. Contact us for a special quote on volume orders.
3. Enter final output size and border width. Depending on your choice of framing, the border requirements may vary slightly, so be sure to enter the border width accordingly.
4. Finishing options are not required items. Be sure to allow at least 1/8″ bleed when mounting borderless to aluminum or Alupanel.
5. Double-click the CALCULATE button and the pricing information will be displayed below.
6. The TOTAL COSTS reflect the number of prints you indicated. Applicable taxes are not included.
Save Money: If you are preparing for an exhibition or have multiple prints at different size, special price breaks could be applied if wastage can be kept to a minimum. Ask us how you can save on your next project!
Special Notes: For digitally supplied files. please make sure that all PSD and TIFF files are flattened accordingly. Please provide hardcopies of each image to help with initial colour reference.
Special quotes are still available on larger volume or mixed size orders, so please contact our Customer Service by telephone at 604-872-0088 or email for more details.